From a Child Prospective By Mackenzie Ware, 11 years old. ( This is what she received from Sunday message in her own words.
Are We Faithful To God’s Promises?
God always will keep his promise know matter what. It might take a couple of days, weeks, or even months, but we have to be patient and it might come sooner. Besides having God as a great promise keeper, who do you know who has ALWAYS kept there promises. Not really anybody; right?
Even the closest friends sometimes can’t keep a promise because nobody is perfect, except for God. Not even you, you have failed to keep your promises. If we fail people on Earth we are most likely to fail God.
God has never failed us. He kept his promise to Noah, Abraham, Moses, to the people who Jesus Christ died for, and to all of us. We have failed to keep our promises to God all the time. But steal we say we won’t do it again; next day we take some jewelry from the store. We are not supposed to do that for it is part of the Ten Commandments. We must be more faithful to God’s promises.
Saturday, August 11, 2018 join us for Zion 1st annual Youth Conference starting at 10:00am. Breakfast will be served at 9:00am.
I look forward to seeing you all there.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Rev Wayne E Croomes – Are We Measuring UpJanuary 13, 2019 - 6:40 am
- Rev Wayne E Croomes – Is Your Praise On High AlertJanuary 7, 2019 - 1:16 am
- Rev Wayne E Croomes – Have We Taking Our Eyes Off The StarDecember 30, 2018 - 12:55 pm
- Rev Alvin Traylor – The Greatest Gift Of AllDecember 24, 2018 - 1:21 am
- Rev Wayne E Croomes – Are We Fit For The KingdomDecember 16, 2018 - 4:33 am