MONDAY Becoming One Flesh – Matthew 19:3-6 TUESDAY Married and Devoted to the Lord – 1 Corinthians 7:1-7, 32-35 WEDNESDAY Honor the Sanctity of Marriage – Hebrews 13:1-6 THURSDAY Cultivate Deep Mutual Love – 1 Peter 1:13-16, 22-23 FRIDAY For the Sake of Your Prayers – 1 Peter 4:7-11 SATURDAY Cain Ducks Responsibility for Abel […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 370 entries.
Entries by admin
From a Child Prospective By Mackenzie Ware, 11 years old. ( This is what she received from Sunday message in her own words. ) Colossians 1:13-28 The Incomparable Christ People try to compare man kind to Christ, but that impossible because if tried to commpare all of the super stars to Christ, Christ would still […]
Wednesday, September 19, 2018, lesson title “” printed text Genesis 2:18-24;4:1-2. Keep In Mind “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife, and they shall be one flesh.” (from Genesis 2:24 kjv) Come and study the word of God. Time 6:30pm – 8:00pm every Wednesday.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Rev Kedric McKnight – The Incomparable ChristSeptember 16, 2018 - 1:22 pm
- Rev Wayne E Croomes – What Do You Do In Hard TimesSeptember 2, 2018 - 10:28 pm
- Rev Wayne E Croomes – Who Is Our NeighborAugust 27, 2018 - 2:22 am
- Rev Verlon Frazier – A Biblical DeaconAugust 19, 2018 - 4:59 pm
- Rev Gerald Mitchell – I’m Going To Get ItAugust 12, 2018 - 10:59 am